Studying as an unaffiliated student

This process is individual and does not involve your university or the International Relations office of the Societies, Cultures and Modern Languages Department.
View the information online:
> Applying and admissions (FR)
> Degree programs
> Housing: you can submit a request for housing in a public university residence hall or look for housing in the private rental sector.
If you have a grant from the Campus France agency, you will find accommodation at the dedicated CROUS housing facility. The Campus France agency will reach out directly to the Crous "Housing" office on your behalf.
Contact Campus France as soon as possible to learn about registration and your housing options.

Published on  November 24, 2020
Updated on July 21, 2023